Thursday, June 29, 2017

Birthday Princess Ellie

It's time for my Challenge Inspiration Post this month! Speaking of challenges, don't forget to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge this month! Just a few more day to enter! For your inspiration today, I used "Birthday Princess Ellie"! You can also find her as a digital stamp if that's what you prefer, but I personally like rubber. I hope that you love it!


 
 
I colored the image as usual with my copic markers. I used some patterned paper from my stash as well as some enamel hearts. I inked the edges in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! For more details and photos, you can check out the post on my blog. Feel free to leave some comments if you like and I hope to see your creations in this month's challenge! Have a great day!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment